Our client is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. They have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: Driver Development Executive
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Mon to Fri, 9 to 5
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday plus buy / sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA – Private medical insurance, Sponsored car schemes, 5% contributory pension scheme, Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies, Death in service insurance.
About the role:
You will maximise eligible employee participation and renewals through outbound sales call activity whilst making Scheme Co-Ordinators supporters and promotors of our client.
Driver Development is a busy customer focused and sales orientated environment delivering high quality service to customers, selling our client products to achieve the department vision of placing every eligible employee in our clients vehicle.
- Initial set up and scheme walk through of individual Dealer Sites, maximising scheme participation and making the Scheme Co-ordinator a supporter and promoter of our client
- Own relationships and responsibilities for specific target groups
- Hit KPI’s & work towards Sales targets by completing the right type of outbound sales calls
- Maximise eligible employee participation through effective call planning
- Work closely with the Team Leader and wider business to drive the right sort of sales activity whilst creating a fantastic customer experience
- Maximise retention and growth opportunity from existing business relationships
- Review and contact underperforming sites
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Drivers and Scheme Contacts
- Assist and facilitate marketing initiatives and conduct follow up outbound sales calls to generate new sales opportunities
- Provide flexible support to all team members as and when required to enable the business to manage overall workloads and properly service the Customer
- Work closely with all areas of the business
- Utilise and contribute to CRM system
- Participate in team / personal development plans
- 5 GCSE’s grades A to C including English and Mathematics
- Formal sales training is desirable
- Customer service qualification is desirable
- Proven successful Telesales Experience
- Strong, confident and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills MS Office and internal software
- Ability to work well in a team as well as taking initiative
- Results orientated with the drive to achieve individual and team-based targets
- Ability to manage own workload through effective organisation skills
- Previous experience working in the Automotive Industry is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive, Telesales Agent, Business Development, Account Management, Account Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Representative, Sales Administrator, Automotive Industry, etc.