9 months ago
Job Title - Telesales
Job Hours - Full time at 35 hours (Open to flexible working arrangements based on the candidate)
Salary - £20,000 basic - OTE £30,000
This company is looking for a telesales professional to join their established sales team. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in securing new business to grow company sales. Cold calling experience would be preferred. The hours are office based at 35 but flexibility is considered for the right candidate.
- Creating new business opportunities and sourcing potential clients through outbound calls (B2B) selling their own homecare management system.
- Following up leads in a timely manner.
- Building a portfolio of contacts using their sales management system.
- Effectively meeting and exceeding monthly targets accountable to the Sales Manager.
- Effectively managing own and colleagues diary for booking product demonstrations.
- Responsible for distributing marketing elements in fit with the marketing plan.
Property and Equipment Responsible For :
- Computer and associated equipment
- Maintain a good standard of personal appearance and a manner of professionalism whenever engaged in company business.
- Promote good relations and morale within the office, company and associated companies.
- Establish credible working relationship with their clients to maintain a positive working relationship.
- Effective communication skills.
- Have good planning, presentation, time and project management skills.
- Being strategic, analytical, critical and creative for marketing.
- Proactive in personal development with opportunities to progress to field sales.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.