We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Telesales Executive for a learning technologies company in Tortworth, which is just north of Bristol.
Please note: Due to the rural location you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
Our client supplies large corporate and Government customers with their Learning Management System (LMS) and supporting digital training design and creation services.
As a Telesales Executive you will research, identify and contact potential international LMS reseller partners, supporting them through the process to sign-up as approved resellers. You will report directly to the CEO and be based at prestigious and picturesque offices near Thornbury.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Carry out research to find potential resellers
• Make initial contact with potential buyers via phone, email or Linked In
• Qualify their suitability and interest
• Deliver initial high-level product overviews and demonstrations
• Handover fully qualified warm contacts to the International Channel Reseller Manager
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application to the role of Telesales Executive, you will need:
• Telesales experience, contacting and engaging with prospects
• Knowledge of the training market and / or large computer systems an advantage
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience / education
• Excellent phone and written communication skills
• Intelligent, highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and determined to succeed
• Highly computer literate with ability to quickly become knowledgeable on the LMS
• Very high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
• Well organised with strong time and task management skills
Salary and Benefits
For the role of Telesales Executive, there is on offer:
• A basic salary including car allowance up to £25k, plus bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Private healthcare
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service and income protection insurance
• Opportunity to take part in the Company share option scheme
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Telesales, sales, business development, technology,