about 1 month ago
Closing Date: Thursday 31 January 2019
Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK’s leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Role: Towergate are currently recruiting a Telesales Executive to join the Lifestyle team at our Cheltenham office on a permanent basis. Towergate is the UK largest independent insurance broker with over 20 years' experience providing innovative insurance solutions for both consumers and businesses.
The Telesales Executive will work closely with the National Sales Manager. They will be responsible for generating new business appointments, managing inbound enquiries and identifying opportunities within existing relationships.
Working within the commercial team, the ideal candidate will be driven, enthusiastic and motivated. An excellent telephone manner and passion for sales is essential.
Business to business – Caravan park; owners, operators and directors.
What you will do:
* Outbound calls to caravan parks; both new prospects and existing customers
* Book appointments for the National Sales Manager
* Discuss the insurance needs of smaller park operators
* Review existing data and identify hidden earning potential
* Manage inbound enquiries from both direct customers and brokers
* Provide support administrative to support to the National sales manager when required
* Make existing customers aware of our other product offerings
* Outbound calls to insurance brokers
* Be pro-active when establishing, contacting and managing prospects
* Own your targets and ensure you consistently hit them
* Excel in a high-pressure environment with achievable targets, reflected in a highly competitive commission structure
What they need from you:
* Successful track record of sales using the telephone in a target - driven environment
* Desirable: Experience or knowledge of the insurance sector
* Excited to work in a phone-based sales environment with structured targets
* Hunger and determination coupled with a thick skin
* Excellent objection handling skills
* Motivated to earn through consistently achieving and exceeding personal expectations
* You will have the ability to speak to a varied range of customers
* Eager to learn, able to show initiative and willing to work in a team as well as individually
* You will be confident and tenacious
Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.