Telesales Executive - temp to perm contract
Houghton Regis, Beds
c£20,000 p.a + £500 commission per quarter, pension, private medical, 25 days holidays
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5pm
Do you have a proven track record in sales ? Are you available for a temp to perm role? IF so this is for you!
My client is a global certification body who are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Telesales Executive. You will engage in telesales and cold calling activities to secure future business for the organisation in the area of ISO standards certification.
This fantastic opportunity involves cold calling via phone and email, following up and qualifying warm leads, preparing quotations and closing sales mainly into SMEs across many different industry sectors.
We are ideally looking for very strong sales people who are motivated, proactive and driven to succeed. If you have experience or knowledge of auditing and UKAS accredited certification standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001, then we want to hear from you. We will also consider strong sales people with a background in compliance or coming from a regulatory background.
Extensive training is offered to enable you to fully understand the various ISO standards.
This role will involve;
· To achieve individual sales targets and support colleagues to achieve their sales
· To complete cold calling and telesales activities in line with sales and marketing campaigns
· To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase initial revenue and retention revenues.
· To record all sales leads and activities in CRM tool
· To build positive relationships with new and existing consultants to increase number of quotes and sales conversions
· To support the Sales and Marketing Director with sales visits, exhibitions and events when necessary
· Maintaining and handling key customer accounts.
· To develop new clients to increase the customer base.
· To maintain accurate records of all enquiries, sales and transactions using salesforce.com system.
· To carry out general administration duties associated with the role.
· Calling organisations who currently have certification and whose contracts with other certification bodies are coming to an end
Key skills and Attributes;
· Must have a proven track record of sales and achieving targets
· Ability to recognise and maximise new business development opportunities
· Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organisation
· Confident self-starter who demonstrates an ability to overcome objectives during a sales process
· Must follow a thorough sales cycle and understand key buying signals from clients
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
· Must be IT literate
· Must possess good planning skills
This is a great role where you will be able to embed yourself, working with a great team of people whilst developing your skills and progressing your career.
CLOSING DATE: 6 April 2018
Please call Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit for more info or click on Apply Now!
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.