Established in 2001, we are the largest UK specialist designer and manufacturer of premium Folding Sliding Doors Systems. We also have operations in the USA and Canada and clients worldwide. Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
As we enter an exciting new phase of expansion, we require passionate, and deal closing telesales professionals to extend our international sales operations, to meet the needs of the retail market Internationally.
This is an incredible time to join a dynamic family company, which never compromises on its ambitions, for its clients. If you are looking for a new career challenge, and want to test your international sales ability, we can surely provide it for you!
Experience from within the window and door industry is preferred but is not essential- as our product training programme is comprehensive.
- Execute professional account management throughout UK & USA sales
- Proactively manage leads, through CRM database, to prioritise opportunities for conversion
- Achieving and exceeding prescribed telesales targets, upselling of sales packages
- Actively promote and advise on the unique technical selling features of our in-house designs.
- Develop and maintain strong personal and professional relationships with clients
- Prioritise workload, to maximise sales opportunities, in a dynamic and competitive marketplace.
- Introducing new product lines
Our Ideal Telesales Consultant will possess:
- A strong history of successful telesales activity- B2C & B2B, -international experience is an advantage
- Proven ability to successfully close the sale and upsell where possible
- A real passion for sales and making money
- Positive, goal-oriented personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills – can work under pressure
- Confident and tenacious negotiating skills.
- A strong ability to understand and process technical product data.
- High level of communication and numeracy skills – written and verbal
- Strong ICT skills
- Experience of using a CRM system- an advantage
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Unbelievably good, uncapped Commission Structure- with no qualifying period
- A proven first-class product to sell, from a first-class business.
- Comprehensive Product Training, Induction and Mentoring
- A vibrant and supportive family business community, where everyone is passionate about the product
- 5.6 weeks’ paid holiday and Holiday Award Scheme
- Workplace Pension Savings Scheme
- Secure Car Parking
- Come and join us and step up to the challenge.