6 months ago
Telesales Agent – Part Time
Job Posting Number: 179636
Inside Sales Harlow, England June 18, 2019
Apply Add to Cart
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
– Are passionate about client success
– Enjoy collaborating with others
– Strive to exceed expectations
– Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
A passionate sales person who will be responsible for proactively contacting an assigned base of existing and new Pitney Bowes customers to promote and sell a range of Pitney Bowes consumables and general office products.
In this role you will have responsibility for continued growth of your assigned customer base and the achievement of both quota sales targets, activity targets and customer satisfaction targets.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and based within our Harlow office.
You will be responsible for:
– Making targeted outbound sales calls to assigned base of Pitney Bowes existing and new customers
– Achieve a minimum of 100% of Revenue and Margin target.
– Ensuring regular contact is made with assigned base of Pitney Bowes existing and new customers achieving or exceeding the contact rate KPI.
– Accurately maintain internal CRM database thus enabling specific targeting of the right customer at the right time.
– Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money and Pitney Bowes with the best possible return
– Sell the benefits of trading with Pitney Bowes at every customer touch point, act as an ambassador for the business.
– Effectively present key features and benefits of product(s) to secure new business, handling customer objections as appropriate.
-Constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met.
-Provide excellent customer service ensuring customers are highly satisfied at every opportunity.
-Attend training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity.
Eloquentcommunicator – Able to deliver technical message to non technical people
Basicunderstanding of our product, industry and target markets
Customerfacing experience/work history
Experienceof working to targets
Providethe opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer aninclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliverchallenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of atransforming organization
Offercomprehensive package and benefits globally
OurGlobal SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovativemailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses tosimplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers.Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses,from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping andpayments.
PitneyBowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
Allinterested individuals must apply online.
This is a part time role, we are open to school hours or reduced working week, We arehappy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites,please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usualscreening protocols.