8 months ago
Ten reasons why this is the best sales job in Dorset:
- You will receive a £500 signing on bonus!
- You will only speak to existing customers, no cold calling is involved.
- They offer you a very competitive basic salary that will increase when you generate more sales.
- They offer you an uncapped, sliding scale commission structure. Their top performing sales executive has received £26,286 in the past four months alone! (If you don't believe them come in for a chat and they will show you).
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, so no late night working.
- They are based in an iconic, modern office in Bournemouth town centre, close to the bus and train station, which is cheap and easy for you to get to.
- They offer continuous sales training and opportunities for career progression for the right candidates.
- They offer you the opportunity to sell a wide variety of very interesting products, so you will never get bored at work. The products they offer have so many unique selling points, they practically sell themselves!
- You will enjoy coming to work every day and it won't feel like it's a chore.
- You will be proud of the company you work for and earn very good money.
Apply now for more information