7 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in partner management, technology sales and/or industry experience in SaaS, telecommunications, and/or IT infrastructure businesses.
* Experience in sales management and training for teams at scale.
* Master's degree or MBA.
* Experience working with strategic partners, analyzing, structuring and executing complex agreements. Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.).
* Ability to work independently, efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment with limited guidance.
* Excellent attention to detail, entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, collaborative and passionate.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate technical, financial and value proposition points with partners and internal teams.
* Ability to travel 20% of the time as required.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Telco Partner Manager, you'll be a primary relationship manager for Google Cloud’s key telecommunications partners. You will execute go-to-market strategies, develop sales and marketing initiatives, facilitate sales enablement, and manage partner growth. You will manage a portfolio of strategic partners and represent Google Cloud internally and externally to senior leadership.
Additionally, you will resolve business issues and track/analyze key metrics to identify trends and growth opportunities. You'll use strategic thinking skills to help our partners define the plan to bring G Suite and Google Cloud Platform to market. You'll bring relationship-building skills, proven experience managing large partnerships, business acumen, the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues, and excellent attention to detail.
You possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. You thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, PR and Legal teams to develop new ways to drive Google Cloud growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Expand G Suite and Google Cloud Platform product usage for key strategic partners, becoming an expert on each potential partner's organization, business model and key priorities.
* Develop go-to-market strategies for partners, including product/API integrations, sales and support training, buy flow optimization and marketing plans. Report out regularly on selected partner performance with recommendations on how to optimize booking volumes.
* Work with Legal, Partner Programs, and Product teams to drive agreements and work with other Google teams, including Marketing, Learning and Development, Training, and Inside/Field Sales to deliver solutions and drive impact.
* Work directly with executives, sales managers, and representatives at partner organizations to develop a business plan and growth strategy. Build an accurate forecast and achieve goals.
* Manage onboarding and enablement processes, and closely track partner progress against key metrics, holding them accountable for performance by identifying key gaps and suggesting strategies to improve. Engage in continuous improvement, testing and iterating against these strategies.