3 months ago
Role: Technology Solutions Architect – Senior Manager
Travel: Throughout the UK
Salary: £90 to £110,000 + plus excellent benefits package
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Accenture Service Transformation Practice has a requirement for someone who can influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority issues. To sell, assess, define, implement and support world-class information technology architectures, for our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for our clients. Work as trusted client advisor, bringing together Accenture’s expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients’ most critical business needs. Bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture’s footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client’s strategy.
Shape and deliver solutions for key clients, challenging the way they structure and manage their businesses and helping them to achieve competitive advantage. Apply industry, functional and technology knowledge and insights to add value and transform businesses. Grow market share by delivering advisory services, building partnership relationships, and leading the growth and futures of clients.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
The key goals of this role will be:
· Exhibit the ability to operate effectively in a team selling/working environment.
· Demonstrate deep content, industry and business acumen.
· Exhibit strong understanding of ServiceNow and the Platforms offerings.
· Exhibit deep sales and/or sales operations skills with a focus on profitability
· Meet and exceed sales targets of Accenture ServiceNow UK&I.
· Mentor and train the Accenture ServiceNow UK&I Practice.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Drive and generate new business revenue opportunities.
* Building effective relationships and business plans with ServiceNow
* Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
* Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
* Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
* Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements
* Understand key prospect and customer organisational goals
* Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders.
* Lead and help support key vertical-focused marketing initiatives
* Work within, and help lead, an extended team where required
* Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
* Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.