5 months ago
Role: Technology Advisory Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Make delivering truly innovative work part of an extraordinary career – join Accenture Consulting and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Coupled with this, we will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow through the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and through the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges. We bring unmatched industry knowledge, client experience, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to solve our client’s hardest questions and deliver upon their strategic objectives. We do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations. As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses to our clients.
As part of Accenture Consulting, you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using powerful new technologies.
The connected Digital world is creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate & secure their networks and assets. Accenture helps IT and Business leaders transform and operate intelligent infrastructures that harness the power of these emerging technologies while getting the most out of their legacy environments to enable the digital business, drive high performance and minimise risk. We are currently seeking experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners to join the Resources Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Our Technology Advisors bring the value case for intelligent enterprise infrastructures (cloud, data centre, Network, Workplace, operations transformations) and cybersecurity transformations to CTO/ CIOs globally, defining cutting-edge solutions to solve their most complex issues. This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the Resources practice to architect technology solutions. Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a Manager within Accenture's Utilities practice, you will play a critical role in helping our clients on a variety of challenging, interesting and innovative engagements (ranging from short term strategic initiatives to multi-year transformation projects) in an increasingly competitive Utilities market. No two days are the same in consulting… But you can expect to:
* Follow the latest business and technology trends, looking into the future and working with truly cutting-edge technologies today
* Explore in collaboration with our clients (Business, IT and external stakeholders) to get to the heart of their business and industry challenges
* Draw upon our Global network of industry experts and your own experience to define, develop and deliver pragmatic, cost-effective solutions
* Deliver tangible results through the delivery of your solutions – managing client relationships and leading teams of people
* Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic and drive improved market presence in external forums.
* Develop and manage high performing multidisciplinary Consulting teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance achievement activities.