7 months ago
Role: Technology Advisory Consultant/Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 £93,000
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a Technology Advisor you’ll often be required to;
* Work with C-suite at our clients to orchestrate strategies where to best leverage cutting edge new IT for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
* Support CTO/CIOs with the definition of value case for new IT/Technology.
* Focus on high paced value creation for our clients by positioning IT to deliver business value and enable future growth through emerging digital, cloud, and next generation technologies
* Support CTO/CIOs define the value case for our clients with focus on high paced value creation
* Help our clients define target IT through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structures.
* Develop and manage CIO/CTO and other C-suite client relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged.
* Undertake sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
* Provide Program and Project Services leveraging leading methodologies and tools (e.g. Agile. DevOps, Design Thinking)
* Advising our clients how to organise for Digital IT and how to embed next generation skills
* Be at the forefront of the Digital Revolution; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Resources clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.