3 months ago
* BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C++ or Python).
* Experience in managing strategic partnerships or client relationships.
* Experience working with partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful solutions.
* Experience in the mobile/CE/embedded space.
* Android application or platform development experience.
* Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a proactive can-do attitude.
* Excellent communication and project management skills.
About the job
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google's Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobile and consumer electronics technology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant in our Android Partner Engineering team, you are the engagement manager taking responsibility for the success of our Android partnerships. You optimize implementations to increase business, drive new business opportunities, and manage the overall technical aspects to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You're a self motivated, creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, market-driven environment.
Your focus will be to drive the technical partner engagement for our projects across the Android TV ecosystem.
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google's Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobile technology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe. We maintain crucial relationships with and build technical solutions for our long-term partners who are making Android into a world-changing platform. But we're just getting started.
* Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
* Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
* Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from new business opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.