3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in managing strategic partnerships or client relationships.
* Experience with system architecture or device bring-up of Android or other Linux-based platforms.
* Experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C++ or Python).
* Experience with Android application development.
* Experience managing multiple customers and streams of work.
* Experience working with low level or embedded systems. Familiarity with Linux kernel, device driver APIs, and chipsets.
* Knowledge of Internet technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, RESTful APIs.
* Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach with excellent analytical skills.
* Effective communication and project management skills.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant in our Android Partner Engineering team, you are the engagement Manager taking be responsible for the success of our Android partnerships. You'll optimize implementations to increase business, drive new business opportunities, and manage the overall technical aspects to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You're a self motivated, creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, market-driven environment.
You will also have the opportunity to drive the technical partner engagement for our projects, such as Android TV, Android Wear, Android Auto, Android One, Google Play - Direct Carrier Billing, and Google Mobile Services distribution.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
* Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
* Identify, drive, and optimize new business opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.