6 months ago
The opportunity to join and spearhead sales within a young and dynamic brand of high-quality laboratory instrumentation.
A varied and greatly exandable role within a company that prides itself on helping its staff to reach their maximum potential within the industry.
- Support/maintenance/expansion of an existing product distribution network
- Active prospecting for new distributors and end users to generate sales
- Maintenance of client records within an established ERP system
- Work collaboratively across multiple internal departments to meet client needs
- Answering of enquiries and technical questions from clients
- Monitoring of sales performance vs budget as set by the senior leadership team.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant life sciences subject
- Able to work on own initiative, highly organised and proactive
- Excellent English (both written and spoken) Other languages may be beneficial
- Ability to travel as per the needs of the business - exhibitions, demonstrations etc, potentially some international travel as needed.
- Proven sales experience in the laboratory equipment market or similar.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Some marketing experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamworking abilities
- Competitive salary with opportunities for career progression
- The chance to work with a dynamic team to expand a young, growing laboratory brand
- Access to company healthcare and pension post-probation
- Opportunities for travel both domestically and internationally
This role is commutable from: [Ashford, Maidstone, Dover, Chatham, Aylesford, Gravesend, Rochester]
APPLY TODAY: Get the Recruitment Genius advantage. As the UK's largest online recruiter we guarantee you will receive a progress update and because employers only pay £199 or less to hire staff it is more affordable to choose Recruitment Genius applicants. (We do not charge job seekers anything for using our service).
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close