Technical Sales Manager - Coding and Marking Solutions
Do you love the thrill of landing high-value sales? Are you looking for a genuine chance to advance your career in a forward-thinking company that seizes opportunities for growth?
We have an exciting opportunity In Technical Sales Manager at Needham coding Limited, a leader in the distribution, sales and service of coding and marking equipment with a modern-mindset. The role involves technical, consultative selling and is responsible for both new business and account management. The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience and relish the chance to bring in some big numbers.
NCL is a subsidiary of The Needham Group, a well-established and dynamic group of companies experiencing continued growth. An ambitious candidate will recognise our team as one in which you can progress and develop with the inspiring changes around you.
· Hands-on consultative / technical sales role with responsibility for generating new business sales to increase the installed base.
· Generate and manage projects through your own prospecting.
· Increase the turnover of our existing customer base via account management.
· Provide samples and technical demonstrations of equipment with the support of a technical team.
· Offer after sales support and service.
· Support and contribute to the development and delivery of commercial and sales strategy to drive the business forward in terms of growth, revenue and profits. Identify opportunities to expand the product range and target markets.
· Previous experience in an Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, or Technical Sales Engineer role or similar.
· A proven track record of delivering on sales targets.
· Excellent negotiating and sales closing skills.
· Driven, ambitious and determined.
· Good business sense with commercial and strategic foresight.
· Experience of the coding and marking sector is desired but not essential.
· A full UK driving licence.
As a family-run business, The Needham Group are committed to providing a supportive, friendly working environment in which its staff can be proud of their outputs and fulfil their ambitions. TNG provide an exceptional level of loyalty and respect, and an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Committed to continuous improvement and dedicated to creating unequivocal excellence.