5 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for the position of Technical Sales Representative (Ready Mixed Concrete) on the South Coast and this could be the ideal role for you.
What are we looking for?
· The role of a Technical Sales Representative is a hands-on role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of Tarmac’s special ready mixed concrete products and will include on-site support to oversee successful installation of these products.
· A technical understanding of concrete would be beneficial but is not compulsory.
What will I be responsible for?
· Engaging with customers with a view to convert concrete sales to special products.
· Manage commercial negotiations and take decisions with calculated risks, to enhance or gain commercial advantage.
· Establish or expand relationships with key customers (e.g. Create new relationships, build new relationships within existing accounts).
· Hands on approach to training and educating new and existing customers on best practice for installation and aftercare.
· Aim to achieve maximum selling price through using prompt price for all negotiations.
· Ensure applicable Add-Ons and Quote Validity periods are explained to customers.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless Joining our team as a Technical Sales Representative you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
• Bonus scheme
•Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
• Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
• Training and development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Technical Sales Representative, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.