Up to £35k + Commission (DOE) + Company Car/ Car allowance + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a privately owned business, recognised as market leaders in the rental of cranes and lifting industry. They are committed to providing their customers with quality hire services, as well as developing employees and creating an environment focused on personal growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To actively promote all products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve budgeted levels of revenue in a profitable and professional manner, while rigorously adopting company policies and procedures.
- Deliver within the assigned territory profitable growth, through development of orders from both new and existing accounts
- Supply equipment and services to construction companies within your assigned territory
- Manage appointments, schedules and time by effective planning of calls, travel and meetings
- Create and maintain business with a focus on repeat custom
- To work with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure you deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis
- Understand your customers requirements, providing technical assistance
- Identify and personally manage the key projects and customers within your territory
- Ensure that all agreed customer service levels and performance standards are maintained
- Assist accounts to obtain customer payments against outstanding customer accounts by assisting with queries
- Have the ability to understand and work with company’s products, services and their features and benefits
- Keen to build and maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products and services
- Have a genuine interest in training in order to develop knowledge within the industry for the company’s benefit and personal growth
- Have a positive attitude and influence on colleagues and customers
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this opportunity or other opportunities within construction, please contact Sarah McDonagh at Prodigium Group Ltd.
Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Construction Sales, Construction, Hire Industry, Sales