520 jobs - 20 added today
425684 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on
Posted 24 days ago
5 days until close
Apply
Location:
Salary:
£36,000 - £45,000neg + uncapped commission
Job type:
Permanent
Business sector:
B2B
Contact:
Lee Jones

Technical Sales Manager – Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools

Job Title: Technical Sales Manager - Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools

Industry Sector: Construction, Power Tools, Fixings, Fastenings, Adhesives, Sealant, Building Materials, Building Consumables, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Specialist Sub-Contractors, End-User, Engineers, Consultants, Sales Manager

Area to be covered: Midlands

Remuneration: £36,000 - £45,000neg + uncapped commission giving OTE £60,000 - £70,000

Benefits: company car or £600 car allowance & comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Technical Sales Manager – Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools will involve:

·         Technical field sales position selling a high quality range of fixings, fastenings, power tools, power tool accessories, hand tools and building consumables

·         Majority of your time will be spent selling directly to main contractors, sub-contractors and specialist sub-contractors

·         The remaining small portion of your time will be focused on dealing with engineers & consultants

·         70% of your time will be spend generating new business relationships, with the remaining 30% managing existing accounts

·         Inheriting a territory targeted to achieve £1.9m turnover per year running at 82%

·         Dealing with average order values ranging from £5k-£500k

·         Being comfortable identifying the wants/needs of a client and therefore selling the appropriate products

·         Attending the relevant training courses to ensure that you have an understanding of the market

·         Inheriting a patch that covering the Midlands including Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Oxford

The ideal applicant will be Technical Sales Manager – Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record within construction field sales selling to main contractors, sub-contractors, specialist sub-contractors and end-users

·         Must have knowledge and previous experience selling fixings, fastenings, power tools, power tool accessories, hand tools, building consumables or related products

·         Must have on site experience

·         An understanding of the current market, market trends and the ensuring the business remains ahead of its competitors

·         Skills to spot an opportunity within a sales pitch, for example assessing equipment on a site and highlighting the importance of particular products

·         Strong negotiation skills with an analytical mindset ensuring you pay attention to the finer details of products/sales

·         A hungry go-getter who is eager to exceed targets and maximise profit

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Construction, Power Tools, Fixings, Fastenings, Adhesives, Sealant, Building Materials, Building Consumables, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Specialist Sub-Contractors, End-User, Sales Manager

 



Technical Sales Manager – Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools

Job Title: Technical Sales Manager - Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools

Industry Sector: Construction, Power Tools, Fixings, Fastenings, Adhesives, Sealant, Building Materials, Building Consumables, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Specialist Sub-Contractors, End-User, Engineers, Consultants, Sales Manager

Area to be covered: Midlands

Remuneration: £36,000 - £45,000neg + uncapped commission giving OTE £60,000 - £70,000

Benefits: company car or £600 car allowance & comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Technical Sales Manager – Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools will involve:

·         Technical field sales position selling a high quality range of fixings, fastenings, power tools, power tool accessories, hand tools and building consumables

·         Majority of your time will be spent selling directly to main contractors, sub-contractors and specialist sub-contractors

·         The remaining small portion of your time will be focused on dealing with engineers & consultants

·         70% of your time will be spend generating new business relationships, with the remaining 30% managing existing accounts

·         Inheriting a territory targeted to achieve £1.9m turnover per year running at 82%

·         Dealing with average order values ranging from £5k-£500k

·         Being comfortable identifying the wants/needs of a client and therefore selling the appropriate products

·         Attending the relevant training courses to ensure that you have an understanding of the market

·         Inheriting a patch that covering the Midlands including Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Oxford

The ideal applicant will be Technical Sales Manager – Fixings, Fastenings & Power Tools with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record within construction field sales selling to main contractors, sub-contractors, specialist sub-contractors and end-users

·         Must have knowledge and previous experience selling fixings, fastenings, power tools, power tool accessories, hand tools, building consumables or related products

·         Must have on site experience

·         An understanding of the current market, market trends and the ensuring the business remains ahead of its competitors

·         Skills to spot an opportunity within a sales pitch, for example assessing equipment on a site and highlighting the importance of particular products

·         Strong negotiation skills with an analytical mindset ensuring you pay attention to the finer details of products/sales

·         A hungry go-getter who is eager to exceed targets and maximise profit

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Construction, Power Tools, Fixings, Fastenings, Adhesives, Sealant, Building Materials, Building Consumables, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Specialist Sub-Contractors, End-User, Sales Manager

 



Select how you want to share: