Are you an experienced technician or sales professional, ideally from the Food / Drinks / Personal Care packaging or packaging machinery market? And looking to develop your career with an outstanding growing business? This is a fantastic Technical Sales Manager role, covering the North West selling packaging machinery.
SALARY: £37,500 - £45,000
· OTE £60,000 (open ended)
· Company Car
· 10% Pension Contribution
· 22 Day Holiday (increasing with service)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leeds, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Nottingham, Stoke
JOB SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Manager – Packaging Machinery
· Ideally, you will have proven experience within the bottling / food packaging and or personal care markets.
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a motivated self-starter to participate in the significant growth ambitions of the business.
· Strong influencing and communication skills and an ability to convey the solution value proposition to stakeholders at all levels, from production through to CEO.
· A real ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial and excellent team player skills.
· Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people effectively.
· Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
· Good presentation and customer facing skills.
· Highly results orientated; strong drive to deliver.
REQUIREMENTS: Technical Sales Manager – Packaging Machinery
You will be comfortable creating your own plan and skilled in executing it, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. You will be credible and comfortable in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders and have the gravitas which enables you to access all levels of contact within the target businesses and sectors
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals with an engineering background, preferably in the Food and Beverage sector. We will also consider an engineer looking to move in to Technical Sales.
· Identify and develop new business relationships, across all packaging sectors
· Deliver sales targets profitability
· Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of the companies key products
· Achieve objectives set in line with the strategic aims of the business.
· There will be regular UK travel and some travel into Europe
My client specialise in the sale of filling and packaging machinery into the Wine, Spirits, Drinks, Food and Personal Care industries, which can include a single machine or a full turnkey solution for bottling and packaging lines. Their customers are world renowned organisations and they pride themselves on the level of customer service that they give their clients. To support continued business growth, they are now looking to strengthen their sales team.
This role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in all market sectors
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Technical Sales Manager – Packaging Machinery and reference IP15454 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.