22 days ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in project management.
* Experience in program management with a background in network engineering or technical consultancy.
* Experience delivering network infrastructure elements in office construction, data centre build, or inside plan/telecommunication programs.
* Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, learn new business and technical skills quickly, and adapt to changing environments.
* Ability to think outside the box and come up with with commercially and technically creative solutions.
About the job
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
As a Technical Program Manager you will help our team evaluate, plan, design, and build new and enhanced space in commercial co