11 months ago
Accertify is wholly owned by American Express and continues rapid expansion in EMEA and globally through our suite of products, to include the powerful Interceptas platform provides merchants with an end-to-end automated fraud solution for card-not-present (CNP) purchases, online scams and policy abuses, merchandise returns and exchanges as well as payments and chargeback management and other data management challenges.
Accertify has an impressive list of merchants that they already protect. Our continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in London for the established EMEA team within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Professional Services, Fraud and Operations roles.
The role of the Technical Director is to drive the technical aspects of our customers’ journey to ensure an efficient and streamlined onboarding process which leads to a seamless ongoing business as usual.
* Own the delivery of quality work products within realistic timeframes that suit customer needs. These will include:
* Statement of Works for integration
* Project Plans for implementation
* Structure report for the analysis of rule and model performance
* Training plans
* Be the SME for all technical aspects of the Accertify platforms for the EMEA region and be able to hold detailed technical conversations with senior technical leaders within Accertify and at merchants.
* Be the primary point of contact for technical guidance for internal resources, as well as our external merchants
* Manage direct reports across the Professional Services, Implementation and Sales Engineering functions.
* Support sales team by sharing technical knowledge and expertise at appropriate points in the sales cycle and empowering teams to proactivelt contribute knowledge and understanding.
* Identify opportunities for more efficient working practices which bring a stronger and more effective customer experience.
* Identify opportunities for team and personal growth and development.
* Ensure self and team are experts in the technical aspects of our various platforms
* Share and encourage ongoing learning of Online Fraud, Payments and chargeback management industry trends.
* Ensure all proposals take into consideration goals and targets of overall company.
* Collaborate with internal colleagues to deliver best results and leverage wider knowledge in our organisation.
* Work collaborativelt with merchants to partner with them to deliver a successul outcome.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Experience in dealing with sophisticated and complex customer problems and determining simple and sustainable solutions.
* Demonstrated understanding of technical architecture and customer limitations operating in our industry.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to different customer approaches and personalisities.
* High level of executive presence and strong presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organisation.
* Ability to leverage and navigate merchant relationships held by multiple parties in American Express and Accertify
* Working knowledge on the differences between an ISO, acquirer, issuer, gateways and payment schemes.
* The ability to think outside the box with complex problem solving techniques to deliver the best customer outcomes.
* A motivated individual accustomed to and available for last minute and ad hoc travel around 30% each month (generally short uk / European trips).
* Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions despite difficulties and uncertainty.
* Strong focus on achieving results.
* Ability to work within a very fluid team environment.
European languages, in particular French and German, are an advantage.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time