5 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
We ensure the delivery of new or significantly changed business service into the production environment within required timescales and with minimal disruption to existing business services.
Business Service Operations Centre provides Wi-Fi, Fixed line, VOIP, LAN/WAN, VDC Cloud, Enterprise Mobility and Lync services to some of the world`s most recognised brands. This section of the Telefonica/O2 business is growing rapidly and requires a customer focused and pragmatic professional to join the team
In this role you will analyse Incidents and requests from the customer. Seeing these through to resolution either with your own knowledge or utilising that of our internal operational support teams and 3rd party vendors. You will strive to achieve our internal KPI of 94% SLA success rate on a daily basis by keeping in line with high quality guidelines.
Your key responsibilities include:
1.Managing incoming Incidents and Requests
2.Monitoring Incident Analysis trends
The Responsibilities section below provides more detail about each of these
1. Managing incoming Incidents and requests
• Manage incoming Incident Reports received from the customer help desk
• Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system with high standards of detail
• Analyse and diagnose Incident to understand the underlying issue.
• Assessing the impact of incidents, engaging with key stakeholders in cases where there is ambiguity
• Work out who should be involved across Operations in handling incidents and engage them in the resolution
• Make sure your colleagues on the Technical desk is kept informed of the progress of investigations, and resolutions are communicated back in a timely manner
• Provide support to the team in dealing with requests and incidents
• The end to end management of all incidents & requests via telephone, web portal and emails within SLAs
• Provide a single point of contact for O2 Business service operations and focus on excellent customer experience and satisfaction
• Arranging field engineers for third party suppliers in relation to WAN
• Escalating incidents with multiple 3rd party providers and software vendors
• Proactive Corporate communications ensuring our Corporate customers are aware of forthcoming work that may impact their service
2. Monitoring Incident Analysis trends
• Monitor and report on the incidence, status and speed of Fault resolution
• Monitor service levels and customer satisfaction against agreed customer SLAs
• Make sure Fault information is accurate and available, so that it can be used by Service Managers in the production of monthly service reports
• Identify and keep Customer Service teams informed of any underlying trends that are manifesting as external customer and Customer Care reported issues
3. Building and managing relationships
• Build relationships across Operations, and develop an understanding of who you need to talk to when things go wrong
• Keep all relevant and interested stakeholders up to date with the trends and findings of the incident
• Provide support to key stakeholders regarding queries on incidents and the management of them
• Provide support to the Operations manager and Team manager as required
Skills & experience:
• CCNA certification required
• Excellent customer and good interpersonal skills
• organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• a polite, calm and clear telephone manner – you might have to deal with clients who are anxious or irritated
• a logical and methodical approach
• work in a team and individually
• explain solutions to clients who do not have a technical background
• Work under pressure when the helpdesk is busy, and you are perhaps dealing with difficult issues.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.