8 months ago
We're recruiting for a Team Manager who will lead and develop our Operation Sales Team and help grow The National Lottery returns to good causes by providing pro-active support to all our retailers to help them optimise sales opportunities.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
* Lead, develop, coach and manage the team in line with the Customer Operations strategy to maximise sales per terminal
* Plan and implement campaigns to deliver maximum benefit to good causes and customer operations
* Conduct regular performance analysis in respect of team performance and implement appropriate improvements
* Develop and implement continuous improvement plans focusing on areas that increase sales and manage and improve the performance of operational processes and working practices
* Ensure all agreed departmental KPIs are achieved
* Demonstrate effective management, re-assigning resources and skills daily to ensure that outbound targets are achieved
* Develop cross functional relationships to ensure an aligned approach to sales initiatives to ensure retailer engagement is maintained
* Be responsible for developing and maintaining relevant product knowledge and expertise across the team
* Ensure ongoing people development with your team, including robust induction process, regular coaching and PDP opportunities
* Manage and resolve complaints, escalating them where necessary implementing the resulting improvement actions
What you'll bring to the table
* Has a solid understanding of business, competitors, current market challenges and economic / market issues
* Plans and executes a complex new business development process
* Understands and applies the new business development process, and may help colleagues identify, develop and prioritise opportunities
* Understands prospect/account needs and explains product/service value
* Uses judgment, discretion and creativity to persuade prospects/customers to adopt a favourable view and decide to promote the product/service and ensure their satisfaction
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.