5 months ago
We're currently recruiting for a Team Manager at Watford HQ. If you're an experienced Team Manager used to working in fast paced contact centre environment then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
* Lead, Coach and Develop a team of Customer Service Representatives to deliver on our commitment to Being Brilliant on every interaction with our Players and Retail customers, whilst living the Camelot Values.
* Review the performance of your direct reports through regular, often fortnightly, one to one meetings.
* Manage escalations and complaints through to resolution whilst identifying and feeding back improvements into our service improvement team.
* Deliver Together as part of a high pace Team Manager group, leading the Contact Centre in delivering departmental KPIs.
* Conduct regular Quality monitoring and coaching of your direct reports to ensure we are Being Brilliant whilst complying with our controls.
* Support the Contact Centre group by becoming a subject matter expert, enabling swift resolution to complex issues through knowledge sharing, problem solving and stakeholder management.
What you'll bring to the table
* A strong background in leading and developing diverse teams of people.
* Experience of managing and coaching within a contact centre environment
* A positive, vibrant optimism and a will to continuously improve.
* A commitment to deliver best-in-class quality interactions.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of CRMs and MS Office skills.
* Experience of working in a controlled or regulated environment and managing stakeholders to comply with established processes and procedures
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events