7 months ago
We're currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join our Operation Sales Team on 12 month maternity cover contract. The team are focused on building strong relationships with our retailers while promoting The National Lottery and influence positive change in retailer lottery advocacy.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will lead, develop, coach and manage our Operation Sales Team who grow National Lottery returns to good causes by providing pro-active support to all our retailers to help them optimise sales opportunities.
What you'll bring to the table
* Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a team
* Have previous experience of working in a target/KPI driven environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience and ability to build cross develop cross functional relationships
* Always striving for continuous improvement
* Experience of planning and executing a new process'
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.