5 months ago
Closes on: Sunday 21 April 2019
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible shift pattern Monday - Sunday
We are Domestic & General, a company with a proud heritage of over 100 years in operation. We have ambitious plans for the future to establish our organisation as one that epitomises best in class customer service. We are an international company that works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods.
This couldn’t be a more exciting time to join us, as we embark on one of our sectors biggest transformation projects. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class customer service but also embodies a culture of high performance, reward and recognition. Here is a taster of what we have achieved so far:
* An ongoing refurbishment programme of our Contact Centre in Nottingham, providing a truly fantastic working environment for our agents and leaders
* Increased basic salaries for our agents
* Attractive bonus package plus additional rewards for a job well done
* Increased annual leave entitlement
We’re now looking for experienced, customer-focused, sales through service Team Leaders, with a proven track record of driving and embedding positive cultural change, to join us in our exciting journey!
Leading a team of around 15 Inbound or Outbound Advisors, your role will be to drive and develop our company values and behaviours within your team, whilst providing your team with the support they need to be successful and achieve their goals. On a day to day basis you will actively support your teams operationally, to ensure they are provided with the most effective and compliant customer support techniques. You will also drive the results of your team with effective team meetings and 1-1 support and coaching.
* A passionate coach and motivator, who can role model our values whilst acting with trust and integrity
* Has a track record of leadership success within customer service and sales environments, and can actively lead from the front whilst empowering others to be high performers
* Demonstrates a passion for sales through service with a strong customer centric approach, and takes ownership and accountability for doing the right thing
* Someone who can demonstrate energy and perseverance with an ability to remain calm and be persistent in the face of challenge
* A person who makes it happen, with a focus on execution and driving results
* Customer focused with a passion for improving a customer’s journey
* Encourages feedback whilst developing and supporting colleagues to achieve a high standard of performance
* A competitive salary package
* A performance related bonus of up to £2,944 per year for new Team Leaders and up to £4,944 for experienced Team Leaders who exceed expectations (paid quarterly)
* 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days pro rata
* Life Assurance (4 x salary)
* Free Protection Plan: Register one product for a free protection plan e.g. a domestic appliance, TV or boiler
* Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
* Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
* Cycle To Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
* Corporate Discount: up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans
* D&G Discounts Benefits Website: exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services
* Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitable skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.