8 months ago
A unique chance to join a dynamic and driven Media Publishing firm in Central London. A friendly, sociable yet professional team, you will need a strong work ethic and outgoing personality. A classic Team Assistant role you will be responsible for supporting the London office teams and will be involved with the organisation of corporate events and general running of the office. You will need to be highly proactive, on the ball, able to pre-empt problems. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a sales based environment, be well presented and have the ability to prioritise.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Complex diary and travel coordination and management (including that of Executive Directors)
* Meeting coordination and minute taking
* Support CEO and CFO in EA’s absence
* Phone coverage for allocated teams
* Assisting in maintenance of records
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents
* General administration support and first point of contact for admin queries – expenses admin, information packs
* Ad hoc project work
* Arranging and attending corporate events
* Co-ordinating team events
* Office management – ordering office supplies – tea, coffee, milk, fruit etc.
* Be the point of contact for the IT Department for New Starters, Leavers and Equipment processes.
* Be the point of contact for the Facilities Manager regarding any office issues/moves.
* Assist with basic IT Issues such as meeting room faults (Google Hangout issues)
Special Requirements for this role (e.g. overseas travel, out of hours working, driving licence required):
Flexibility as out of hours working may be required occasionally.
* Solid PA and office management experience
* Strong MS Office skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Proactive and positive attitude
* Excellent interpersonal skills, confident communication skills and assertive
* Ability to problem solve and use initiative
* Diary management
* Works well under pressure
* High attention to detail
* Flexible, adaptable attitude
* Fantastic organisational skills and time management
Experience of Media Publishing or Advertising environment