Job Title: Reservations Assistant
Salary: £19,250 starting basic approx
Location:215 Kensington High Street, London
Trailfinders is a privately owned, award winning travel company leading the market in tailormade, bespoke holidays.
Tailormade Reservations is a non client facing support department providing essential behind the scenes administration to the front line sales staff by processing all hotel and tour bookings and updating client files accordingly.
When we recruit for this particular position we get a lot of applicants who think it is a client facing role, actually booking the holidays, so I prefer to stress the 'behind the scenes' element as much as possible.
- Prior experience of working in an office environment is preferred
- The ability to work independently whilst also being a contributing and positive team member
- High levels of accuracy and concentration and a natural attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and prioritise whilst working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- A working knowledge of Excel and Word, strong keyboard and PC skills and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- A sound general knowledge of worldwide geography is advantageous
- The successful candidate will be a professional and hard working individual who is a fast and keen learner and can demonstrate motivation and initiative.
- Also vital is a flexible outlook and a willingness to take on new tasks as required.
- Processing hotel and tour bookings on inhouse systems.
- Posting out documentation.
- Data entry
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
- The starting basic salary and paid overtime package is approximately £19,250.
- FREE lunch daily
- FREE season ticket loan for public transpor
- Eyecare vouchers
- FREE annual travel insurance
- Membership @ 'Trailerfinders Sports Club'
- Discounted travel products
- Department Chris & Summer parties
- Annual leave - 4 weeks in the first 2 year & 5 weeks in the 3rd year and each year after
Initially Monday to Friday however in due course a varied 5 day roster pattern is worked which includes weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.