Support Services Manager
Livingston EH54 6TQ
Salary: Competitive DOE
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Support Services Manager to join their operational team based in their Livingston Offices.
Our client is an International boutique property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced high performing team.
Support Services Manager Function:
Manage day to day running of deployment team ensuring contract compliance.
Working closely with Operations Manager and Account Managers on delivering excellent service to both internal and external clients in line with company values.
To act as first point of escalation prior to the involvement of Account Managers.
Working closely with the Training & Development Manager to maximise team performance.
General Duties(would include but would not be restricted to)
• Responsible for overseeing Deployment Department and their daily tasks
• Support Operational Contracts Team in their day to day tasks
• Reporting to Operations Manager on day to day issues
• Delivery of Key tasks and objectives set by Operations Manager
• Weekly reporting to Snr Management Team
• Liaising with clients both internally and externally
• Auditing weekly client reports
• Ensure the Global Platform is up to date and accurate
• Source and introduce new service partners to the company
• Agree Rates and Terms with new service partners
• Develop and manage supplier relationships
• Monitor internal and external KPI's
• Attending Supplier Review meetings
• Work with Sales Team and Operations to complete on time tender process
- Check trade requirements and agree rates for PPM
- Ensure costs are competitive
- Proactively deal with any cost queries which a client may have
- Collaborate across teams to share information and new ideas
• Costing & Auditing of client quotations
• Costing of Jobs for invoicing purposes
• Auditing Financial Data
• Managing delivery of month end Financials
• Validation of service partner invoicing
The applicant should demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, with a proven track record in managing people.
Should be able to exceed client's expectations with a dynamic approach and numerical accuracy. Ability to work to deadlines and be willing to use their initiative to get the job done.
Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability and a passion for continuous improvement.
• Building maintenance or FM Background
• NEBOSH / IOSH Qualification
• At least 2 years' experience in managing a high-performance team
To apply for this Support Services Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.