4 months ago
Supply Optimisation Manager
Salary Banding Up to - 50,000 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Contract Type : Full-time Contract Status: Permanent
Work Locations : B&Q Store Support Office, B&Q House Chestnut Avenue, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3LE
Closing Date : 26/May/19, 11:59:00 PM
Supply Optimisation Manager
up to £50,000 + Pension + Bonus + BUPA + ShareSave + 6.6 weeks holiday
Southampton, Head Office.
A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what we make possible. From our Southampton Store Support Office, we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create the homes they want. Join us as a Strategic & Digital Supply Chain Manager and you’ll help us speak to all these customers, all across the country.
To lead the development of Supply Chain Planning and Optimisation teams, creating a clear and robust plan that optimises stock and availability in every channel. Operate at a company level and represent Supply Chain on corporate activity, collaboratively working with Operations, Logistics, Finance and Market teams. Through the team mitigate financial exposure and ensure activity is in place to optimise Stock and Availability to achieve sales across all channels.
* Leadership: To create a team of high performing, engaged and motivated colleagues who consistently deliver results.
* Governance: Assess and evaluate presented activity in the ‘Clean Stock’ forum to ensure compliance to agreed principles and process. Evaluate proposals, providing approval or recommendations to improve. Collaboratively working with cross functional experts agree action plans as required.
* Plan: Validation of plans that covers all aspects of inventory management through the life cycle of products. To ensure there is one clear view on stock flows that is cross functionally agreed, Including Range Change, Promotions and Layflats, ensuring these adhere to process and principles set.
* Tools: Developing business tools, processes and information to support Supply and Logistics decision making on stock flows, availability and cost management. Development of a resource for a single point of information for use by the wider Supply and Logistics function.
* Collaboration: Manage the relationship between Supply and Logistics sharing the corporate plan, representing category teams and chairing appropriate forums.
* Optimise: Identify risks and opportunities to stock flows in all channels and locations, availability, and the financial impact. Create solutions to mitigate issues and optimise efficiency.
* Information: Create management summaries for weekly and monthly review, covering all aspects of stock, availability and financial measures including stock health and slow-moving provision. Includes channel and location, core offer, promotional and layflats, appropriate for audience from B&Q Board, Kingfisher, Logistics and Supply Colleagues.
* Budgeting: Own and administer the input and output for the corporate stock budgeting process. Provide information to Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics for the purpose of future planning.
* You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Bold and Brave in thinking and able to make decisions based on experience in successful omni channel planning environments.
• A proven, professional retail leader who is able to deliver high performance from a team.
• Effective communicator who can flex style to get the best results from those around them and build rapport across all levels in the organisation.
• Balanced professional that can influence at board level.
• Collaborative, engaging and able to build relationships with ease.
• Emotional Resilient and self-aware. Understands themselves and others recognising the impact of emotions and is able to modify behaviour.
• Supportive and encouraging in style, able to coach and develop the team, listening to individuals and provide effective feedback to improve performance.
• Can challenge effectively and confidently, articulating own views clearly and constructively.
• Recognises own development needs and is able to create a plan grow.
• Able to analyse complex data efficiently & effectively. Identify root cause and best solution.
• Good experience of forecasting and replenishment systems. SAP and advantage.
• Capability to create & successfully implement plans to improve key performance measures.
• A good understanding of Demand Planning and how best to optimise flows within a multi-channel Supply Chain.
• Good level of commercial acumen and ability to make decision on both data and instinct.
• Have high level of ownership and proactively delivers results.
A good home for everyone isn’t just our purpose – it’s also what we are. As part of a great team, you’ll be supported to grow and encouraged to explore new directions within the business and the wider group. And, because you’ll be inspiring great things for our customers and the whole business, you’ll do work really worth caring about.
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please get in touch.