Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for something a little bit different?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to help shape the sales strategy within a business services organisation. The individual will be responsible for promoting cross-selling opportunities across a group of businesses.
This is a part-time opportunity working 3 days a week, based mainly in their London HQ.
Our client is a group made up of a number of the UK's leading business services organisations. Their businesses provide a broad range of services, each of which is delivered by one of their divisions. Individually, these divisions are leaders in their fields but together form a group that can provide their customers with a comprehensive and integrated approach across a variety of business services.
This is a unique opportunity for a Strategic Sales Manager to join their team to further build its cross-selling function. Working closely with our business unit sales leaders across each of their five divisions, the Sales Manager will co-ordinate and drive cross selling opportunities and marketing initiatives across the group.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coordinate across circa 100 sales staff to oversee cross-selling initiatives and develop marketing strategies.
- Create and manage databases of cross-selling opportunities and group customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize interaction between intercompany sales teams through various channels.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling of services (i.e. customers procuring more than one service from the group in large volumes)
- Develop plans to transition priority customers onto multi-service offerings
- Work with business unit sales leaders and intercompany sales teams to ensure different business units are working together effectively on multi-service bids and tenders
- Monitor and drive the multi service bid tender opportunities from start to finish liaising with those responsible
- Implement and monitor cross selling incentive schemes and other methods to encourage cross-selling across the group
- To have a clear understanding of the strategy and customer profiles, to identify and drive high-value cross selling targets
- Establish a strategy to communicate cross-selling initiatives, strategies and progress to sales teams across the group
- Compile and maintain group sales & marketing literature which can be used to facilitate cross-selling
- Work across different group CRM systems to establish the most appropriate technology to facilitate cross-selling
- Plan customer events and seminars (e.g. plan the group's attendance of trade shows or breakfast seminars) as a tool to promote cross-selling
- Act as the key ambassador and initial point of contact for sales people across the group regarding cross-selling
The successful Strategic Sales Manager should have the following skills:
This is a part-time opportunity working 3 days a week.
The salary will be circa £40,000 for those 3 days/week plus a discretionary bonus based on results.