5 months ago
Strategic & Digital Supply Chain Manager
Salary Banding Up to - 80,000 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Contract Type : Full-time Contract Status: Permanent
Work Locations : B&Q Store Support Office, B&Q House Chestnut Avenue, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3LE
Closing Date : 20/May/19, 11:59:00 PM
Strategic & Digital Supply Chain Manager
up to £80,000 + Pension + Bonus + BUPA + ShareSave + 6.6 weeks holiday
Southampton, Head Office.
A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what we make possible. From our Southampton Store Support Office, we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create the homes they want. Join us as a Strategic & Digital Supply Chain Manager and you’ll help us speak to all these customers, all across the country.
To lead the development of the Supply Chain strategy working with cross functional, OPCO and group colleagues. To be brave with Inspirational thinking, engage and influence others to create simple and effective solutions. With focus on both Digital and Store Operations, develop Supply Chain strategies that meets the customers need how ever they shop that is financially efficient and delivers world class availability.
* Leadership: To create a team of high performing, engaged and motivated colleagues who consistently deliver results
* Inter Operating Company: Ensure the relationship between B&Q and Screwfix is robust, supporting the management of the dedicated remote digital team based in Yeovil
* Collaboration: Build effective cross functional and OPCO relationships enabling delivery of the strategic business agenda to the planned timeline. Represent Supply Chain within cross functional strategic projects
* Strategic: To collate, manipulate and analyse data leading to the creation of a plan to deliver the strategic Supply Chain initiatives. Presenting back opportunity in appropriate format to all levels within the organisation
* Digital: Drive all channel ‘Digital First’ agenda across Supply Chain, simplifying processes
* Tools: Develop the tools and process to support delivery of Supply Strategy across all markets and channels creating solutions that are embedded into everyday operation
* Process: Re-engineer established processes to ensure outcomes are both Digitally and Operationally aligned. Lead workstreams, trials and the implementation of projects
* Governance: Creation and development of the governance framework which supports effective management of the Promotions, Layflats and Range Change activity.
* Principles: Develop stock management principles to improve stock health in all channels and locations, defining targets, working closely with Supply Chain Optimisation and Planning team
* Development: Ensure a robust training and development program exists for the Supply Chain working alongside partners in Learning and Development
* Stock & Availability: Accountable for digital purchasing and product life cycle, ensuring products are managed within agreed financial and stock health targets whilst availability is optimised
* You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Bold and Brave in thinking and able to make decisions based on experience in successful digital environments.
• A proven, professional retail leader who is able to deliver high performance from a team.
• Effective communicator who can flex style to get the best results from those around them and build rapport across all levels in the organisation.
• Balanced professional that can influence at board level.
• Collaborative, engaging and able to build relationships with ease.
• Emotional Resilient and self-aware. Understands themselves and others recognising the impact of emotions and is able to modify behaviour.
• Supportive and encouraging in style, able to coach and develop the team, listening to individuals and provide effective feedback to improve performance.
• Challenges effectively and confidently, articulating own views clearly and constructively.
• Recognises own development needs and is able to create a plan grow.
• Able to analyse complex data efficiently & effectively. Identify root cause and best solution.
• Good experience of forecasting and replenishment systems. SAP and advantage.
• A good understanding of Digital Supply Chains and how best to optimise these.
• Capability to create & successfully implement plans to improve key performance measures.
• Good level of commercial acumen and ability to make decision on both data and instinct.
• Have high level of ownership and proactively deliver results.
A good home for everyone isn’t just our purpose – it’s also what we are. As part of a great team, you’ll be supported to grow and encouraged to explore new directions within the business and the wider group. And, because you’ll be inspiring great things for our customers and the whole business, you’ll do work really worth caring about.
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please get in touch.