3 months ago
Amazon Web Service’s Strategic Customer Engagement (SCE) team is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to support AWS’ dynamic and rapidly growing business. Amazon Web Services is at the forefront of the "cloud" computing and service industry providing IT infrastructure services such as on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, database services, browsers and more.
Contracts Manager will be primarily focus on supporting the Private Pricing program for AWS, including responsibility for preparing and obtaining executive approvals as well as drafting executable contracts based on approved deal structures. This position requires an individual to operate within established frameworks and approaches with minimal guidance as well as applying independent judgement to unique matters. Must take ownership of the approval and contract process, driving internal teams, such as SCE Deal Team, Legal, and Finance to efficient closure to increase deal velocity. Role also requires identifying, tracking and analyzing key metrics as well as assisting with development of recommendations for improvements based on metrics. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
· Strong experience in contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
· Legal experience, law degree, or strong finance background demonstrating a high level of analytical aptitude
· Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills