5 months ago
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and the Amazon Advertising Platform. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to join our talented team to help scale our growing Advertising program. Account Managers partner with sales and other internal Amazon businesses to drive advertiser success.
As an Account Manager you are able to understand business drivers for performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal partners to deliver on these. You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by contributing to media plans and audience recommendations. You possess analytical ability, and will develop expertise in Amazon’s products and proprietary metrics to contribute to building winning campaign strategies and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers’ goals. This role might require client interactions and is also responsible for contributing to identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth.
• Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations
• Optimize campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
• Data analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for future campaigns
• Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
• Bachelor's degree required
• First experience analyzing data and best practice to assess performance drivers
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Adaptable and fast in learning new processes and tools
· Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics or Business
· Ability to contribute to process improvement
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills