7 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join our sales team. You will be responsible for some of the UK’s Top 200 Law Firm strategic customers delivering exceptional customer service that demonstrates value to the customer and provides growth to our business.
This is a key role within the sales organisation that requires entrepreneurship and enthusiasm. You will need to identify key stakeholders within each client and build strong long term partnerships with them. Working closely with internal teams you will need a collaborative focus to ensure we meet changing customer expectations. You will be responsible for your own territory and should use structured Account Planning methods to set goals and detail how you will achieve them.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Develop a territory plan as well as individual strategic account plans, focusing on retention and growth strategies
* Maintain strategic customer relationships to ensure retention of existing revenue
* Execute the territory plan and individual strategic account plans to identify new opportunities
* Retain and grow each customer's revenue base and will forecast accurately as well as keep accurate records in the CRM, Salesforce
* Maintain strong relationships at appropriate levels within the customer organisations
* Demonstrable experience of over-achieving on sales targets
* Internal relationship building to drive strategic direction & delivery
* Presents a consistent and professional image of Thomson Reuters to customers, while building high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Negotiates and executes their business segment customer contracts.
* Achieve assigned growth and retention objectives
* Contribute to team collaboration efforts
* Drive customer satisfaction by uncovering client needs, mapping these needs to Thomson Reuters’ capabilities, working collaboratively to establish the right solutions
* Continually building industry knowledge to keep pace with trends and changes
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
* Experience and success of working in a Strategic Account Management role
* Strategic partnering, network building and client management
* High level C Suite negotiation skills and opportunity creation leading to solution delivery
* Experience of managing high value portfolios of clients and services
* Proven success at retention, up selling and cross selling for complex, online / software products
* Experience and success of managing complex, high level client relationships
* Knowledge & Experience of legal industry & market network
* Graduate Level Education
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.