11 months ago
Store Stock Assistants
Full Time - London
The END. operation on Broadwick Street needs a solid stock team to support in building a successful overall operation. This Store will be the premier destination for cutting edge sportswear, leading Japanese brands, contemporary menswear and luxury collections in central London, the inner mechanics of the stock room are crucial in ensuring exceptional delivery of service to the customer.
We want you to help grow, develop and manage the stock functions in store. You main role will be to support the sales team in any movement of stock and stock control in order to minimise stock loss so ensuring there are no discrepancies within the inventory. You should be ready to take on the most fast paced and physically demanding role of your retail career bringing with you an overwhelming drive for perfection.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensuring all stock received in is accurately counted, put away & uploaded to the stock management system in a timely and efficient manner.
* Barcoding and security tagging all new stock.
* Managing the E-Com order fulfilment flow of stock, ensuring the correct stock is allocated for orders going out.
* Ensuring stock is available for replenishment to the sales floor and to help the shop floor team in doing replenishment.
* To assist with markdowns during sale periods.
* To work closely with the HQ Awaiting Response team on fulfilling ecommerce orders held up due to oversell or error.
* Ad hoc stocktakes.
* Supporting in quarterly stocktakes.
* To support sales staff in providing customers with the requested items in the quickest manner.
* To maintain a clean, tidy and orderly stock room.
* To actively follow and promote company health and safety.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* A flexible approach to working practices.
* An overall understanding of Store Operations and processes
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Computer literate; Word, Excel, Email and stock management systems.
* Solution focused
* Have a flexible approach to your work
* Self-confident and calm under pressure
* Tidy and organised
* Please note, this role involves physical work including lifting and stretching
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive Salary
* 28 days holiday (including bank holiday)
* Staff Discount
* Eye Test
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
Applicants are requested to submit a C.V and covering letter outlining why you want to work for END. and what you can bring to the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this position, please , informing us which vacancy you wish to apply for and why you feel that you are a suitable candidate.