9 months ago
O2 & Telefonica:
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Your job is to deliver amazing results through leading and developing a high performing team. You will deliver results through a motivated and engaged team by encouraging them to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understand their needs so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will look for ways to make sales soar, drive efficiencies and be an inspirational leader and role model to the team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Leading your team brilliantly with passion and drive
* Ensuring your store consistently delivers an extraordinary customer service/experience. Building trust and making every single day better through personal experiences that count
* Achieving performance targets and other measures as set by the business
* Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews with the team
* Supporting the Store to drive productivity and efficiency in line with budgets and guidelines, to minimise store operating costs and impact on the environment.
* Building a schedule using identified business data inputs (i.e footfall, matrix hours, trading hours, employee contracted hours) to maximise productivity and deliver store rotas in an effective and timely manner
* Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
* Identifying talent within the team and driving development
* Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance - taking pride in where you work
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
* Someone who has worked in a fast paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
* The ability to be able to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing. Someone who can be a role model and take their team on a journey
* Someone who can work to frameworks to provide support, training and development
* A great communicator
* Commercial acumen
* Someone who has the ability to be agile who can change and adapt as to the business needs
* Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences who has an awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do.
What we will give you:
* Competitive salary
* 24 Holidays days
* Fantastic induction programme
* Learning and development support
* Flexible benefits to suit you
Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)