5 months ago
Are you ready to put your leadership skills and business knowledge to the test in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you will manage and lead your team, interact with customers and put your commercial and leadership skills to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Store Manager comes with a wide range of responsibilities – and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
* Recruiting, training and developing your store team ensuring that you have the right person in the right place at the right time
* Managing, inspiring and leading your team of Department Managers, Visual Merchandisers and Cash Office staff to consistently deliver and meet our business objectives and goals.
* Following up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
* Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
* Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
* Ensuring that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
* Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
* Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
* A result orientated and driven attitude.
* The ability to communicate company objectives and information to your team.
* Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
* Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
* The ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and customer service levels.
* An analytical and reflective mindset.
* The ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
* A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
* The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.