6 months ago
Our Store Managers are fully accountable for everything going on in their stores. You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability.
You are a hands-on, enthusiastic and passionate person, with experience of people management and visual merchandising. You understand the importance of what each sale can contribute to your store’s success and how the strength of your team can affect results.
You will also need to have:
* Retail management experience at a similar level
* Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
* Strong organisational skills
* A passion for selling and customer interaction
* A record of commercial success & awareness
* Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
* Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
* Annual KPI-related bonus
* Generous Staff Discount
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
* Tax-free childcare vouchers
If you embrace hard work and strive to always make things bigger and better then come join us!