5 months ago
Store Administrator - Slough Store
* Slough, Berkshire
* £23,000 plus bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Store Administrator. Please be aware this role will involve weekend working.
WOULD YOU GO THE EXTRA MILE?
Our success at Furniture Village is built on providing an outstanding customer experience. That’s why our staff are our greatest asset. We really value our team of caring and passionate people who are prepared to do whatever it takes to make the customer’s journey a worthwhile one, every time.
Now we are looking for an experienced Store Administrator who shares our ambitions and our values.
A positive attitude is vital, along with the determination to succeed and help others to succeed. That means you have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in representing a quality brand is also essential, as well as flexibility, and a commitment to delivering on time from day one.
Some key aspects of the Store Administrator role
You will be competent in computer use, well organized, accurate and committed to delivering excellent customer service. You will work closely with the General Manager, liaising with our customers and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best in after sales customer service levels. You will also have responsibility for some of the financial functions and therefore must have experience of reconciling balances, controlling petty cash and keeping expense records.
Do you have the personal skills?
You should be able to:
* Demonstrate good teamwork through good communication.
* Contributing positively and effectively in all team settings.
* Value opinions and be open to knowledge and expertise within the company.
* Demonstrating commitment and reasonable flexibility to the company including being prepared to cover when required i.e. absence or holidays.
What you can expect in return::
* An excellent salary and benefits package
* Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
* Permanent health insurance
* An opportunity to develop and grow with the business
* Generous discounts at Furniture Village
Please note: You should only for this position if you can fully commit yourself to flexible working hours. Otherwise, we may be unable to proceed with your application.