We are Brains Innovations, and are very proud to say a market leader in our sector.
BIS has successfully delivered many conferences in Africa and the Middle East putting together corporates with the key decision makers in Government, NGO’s and Universities. The summits are hosted by the education & ICT ministers from the host country. The benefit to them as well as all other delegations from neighbouring countries is the opportunity to have pre-scheduled meetings with corporate partners who can provide educational and technological services which will assist them with developing the educational infrastructure within their country.
Brains innovations are seeking new Sponsorship and Partnership Sales People to join the team working out of our modern & vibrant offices in Camden Town, London as well as having an opportunity for international travel.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you would be responsible for selling Sponsorship and Partnership solutions to companies operating in the Education and Technology sectors who need effective mechanisms for reaching the key decision makers in Government, NGO’s and Universities in the emerging global economies.
You will be selling to Global Captains of Industry and Key Decision Makers.
You can help make a real difference and enjoy a substantial income at the same time.
* Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities for sponsorship and partnership investment across our brands.
* Maximising revenues through strategic account management and new business development initiatives.
* Communicate and educate on our proposition and ultimately close the sale.
* Develop strong working relationships with all our other departments to help deliver effective solutions to your clients and ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
* Represent us to the highest standards of professionalism and efficiency to all clients and customers by demonstrating a thorough knowledge, understanding and strategic view of our proposition and industry sector.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Experience of advertising, sponsorship, conferences or media sales – minimum 1 to 2 years.
* Proven track record of delivering results and generating revenue growth.
* Ability to successfully close negotiations at a senior level and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Computer literate and possesses confident analytical abilities to use our CRM effectively.
* Team player who is used to working towards targets.
* Has a passport as possible travel to our events around the world.