6441 jobs - 378 added today
371604 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
8 days ago
only 20 days until close

Specification Sales Manager – Roofing / Waterproofing Membranes


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Company benefits: Company car, Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme, Uncapped commision
Location: Peterborough, Luton, Grantham, Northampton
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Construction Sales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs, Manufacturing Sales Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs, Business Development Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Specification Sales Manager – Roofing / Waterproofing Membranes

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager – Roofing, Flat Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, Roofing Membrane, Insulation and Liquid Waterproofing

Industry Sector: Roofing, Flat Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, Roofing Membrane, Insulation and Liquid waterproofing, Pitched Roofing, Architects, Main Contractors, House builders, Commercial, Residential

Area to be covered:  Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire

Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000 + uncapped commissions giving OTE £65,000

Benefits: Car Allowance + full benefits package

The role of the Specification Sales Manager Roofing will involve:

  • Selling comprehensive range of roofing, cladding, waterproofing, roofing membranes, green roofs, insulation and liquid waterproofing products
  • 70% of your time dealing with architects, building surveyors, housing associations, local authorities and end users.
  • 30% of your time will be spend selling and stimulating demand with main and specialist sub-contractors
  • To plan and manage your time efficiently and effectively to ensure that you maximise productivity, whilst providing regular feedback on activity to your manager
  • 80% of your time will be managing and expanding existing accounts with the remaining 20% generating new business relationships
  • Targeted to achieve circa £1m turnover 1st year and grow this to 2m in the following 2 years
  • Working with order values averaging at around £30k - £250k
  • Developing detailed written specifications and reports
  • Arranging and conducting regular CPD seminars
  • Developing and demonstrating technical competence and understanding via your reports, specifications and client interaction
  • Regular update client records onto CRM company systems

The ideal applicant will be a Specification Sales Manager Roofing experience with:

·         Must have some experience of roofing, cladding, waterproofing, roofing membrane, green roof’s, flat roofing and liquid waterproofing products

  • Must have experience in construction specification sales
  • Knowledge of relevant building regulations associated with the flat roofing industry and understanding of flat roofing systems

·         Ideally contact base with building surveyors

·         Ideally have a degree or relevant educational qualification

·         Awareness of any NFRC developments and new guidelines

  • Public and private sector knowledge / requirements
  • Knowledge of the regulatory framework
  • Knowledge and experience of building practice and emerging trends

·         Be able to work outside office hours

·         Energy, dynamic and driven

·         Strong communication and negotiation

·         IT literate

The Company:

·         Est. Circa 60 years

·         UK Circa £17m turnover

·         18 sales team employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, with an enviable reputation in the marketplace. We pride ourselves on surpassing client and candidate expectations again and again. Our core focus is within the building materials arena, and includes such sectors as: Flat Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, Roofing Membrane, Insulation and Liquid waterproofing, Pitched Roofing, Architects, Main Contractors, House builders, Commercial, Residential



Specification Sales Manager – Roofing / Waterproofing Membranes

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager – Roofing, Flat Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, Roofing Membrane, Insulation and Liquid Waterproofing

Industry Sector: Roofing, Flat Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, Roofing Membrane, Insulation and Liquid waterproofing, Pitched Roofing, Architects, Main Contractors, House builders, Commercial, Residential

Area to be covered:  Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire

Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000 + uncapped commissions giving OTE £65,000

Benefits: Car Allowance + full benefits package

The role of the Specification Sales Manager Roofing will involve:

  • Selling comprehensive range of roofing, cladding, waterproofing, roofing membranes, green roofs, insulation and liquid waterproofing products
  • 70% of your time dealing with architects, building surveyors, housing associations, local authorities and end users.
  • 30% of your time will be spend selling and stimulating demand with main and specialist sub-contractors
  • To plan and manage your time efficiently and effectively to ensure that you maximise productivity, whilst providing regular feedback on activity to your manager
  • 80% of your time will be managing and expanding existing accounts with the remaining 20% generating new business relationships
  • Targeted to achieve circa £1m turnover 1st year and grow this to 2m in the following 2 years
  • Working with order values averaging at around £30k - £250k
  • Developing detailed written specifications and reports
  • Arranging and conducting regular CPD seminars
  • Developing and demonstrating technical competence and understanding via your reports, specifications and client interaction
  • Regular update client records onto CRM company systems

The ideal applicant will be a Specification Sales Manager Roofing experience with:

·         Must have some experience of roofing, cladding, waterproofing, roofing membrane, green roof’s, flat roofing and liquid waterproofing products

  • Must have experience in construction specification sales
  • Knowledge of relevant building regulations associated with the flat roofing industry and understanding of flat roofing systems

·         Ideally contact base with building surveyors

·         Ideally have a degree or relevant educational qualification

·         Awareness of any NFRC developments and new guidelines

  • Public and private sector knowledge / requirements
  • Knowledge of the regulatory framework
  • Knowledge and experience of building practice and emerging trends

·         Be able to work outside office hours

·         Energy, dynamic and driven

·         Strong communication and negotiation

·         IT literate

The Company:

·         Est. Circa 60 years

·         UK Circa £17m turnover

·         18 sales team employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, with an enviable reputation in the marketplace. We pride ourselves on surpassing client and candidate expectations again and again. Our core focus is within the building materials arena, and includes such sectors as: Flat Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, Roofing Membrane, Insulation and Liquid waterproofing, Pitched Roofing, Architects, Main Contractors, House builders, Commercial, Residential



Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top