5433 jobs - 478 added today
392843 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me jobs relevant to my job search
about 1 month ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + 30% of basic salary
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Reading
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Area Sales Manager Jobs

Specification Sales Manager – Heating & Ventilation Systems

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager – Heating & Ventilation Systems

Industry Sector: HVAC, Heating Panels, Ceiling Solutions, Radiators, Designer Radiators Heat Recovery Units, Heating Systems, Ventilations, Cooling, Specification Sales, M&E, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Installers

Area to be covered: SO, PO, RG, SL, GU, BN, RH, TN, ME, CT

Remuneration: £40,000 - £45,000 + 30% of basic salary

Benefits: Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Mobile + Laptop

The role of the Specification Sales Manager – Heating & Ventilation Systems will involve:

·         Selling a high quality range of manufactured range of heating and ventilation systems such as: radiators, cooling systems, indoor ventilation, ventilation, air solutions, heating panels

·         Also responsible for sales of associated products within the companies portfolio of brands

·         60% of your time will be spent generating specification via M&E consultants and the remaining the 40% of your time will be spent selling directly to M&E contractors

·         Dealing with typical projects values of around £10k +

·         Inheriting a patch currently turning over circa £1m and looking to grow the year on year

·         Approximately 50:50 split between managing and expanding existing relationships to generating new business relationships

·         Working alongside the internal telemarketing, technical and project management teams

·         Covering an area which will include SO, PO, RG, SL, GU, BN, RH, TN, ME, CT

The ideal applicant will be Specification Sales Manager – Heating & Ventilation Systems with:

·         Must have field sales experience selling a technical related heating & ventilation product via M&E consultants and M&E contractors

·         Must have experience in related HVAC products such as: ventilation, heating panels, radiators, fans, air handling units, cooling or related products

·         Ideally have contacts within the HVAC market sector

·         Strong technical and commercial sales skills

·         Can work as part of a small team

·         Comfortable with upkeep of a CRM system

·         Organised, dynamic and hunter style sales person

The Company:

·         Part of a €500 million business

·         European product leader

·         £60m UK turnover

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: HVAC, Designer Radiators, Heating Panels, Ceiling Solutions, Radiators, Heat Recovery Units, Heating Systems, Ventilations, Cooling, Specification Sales, M&E, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Installers

 

 




Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


2 months ago
only 2 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close

Email me jobs relevant to my job search

  Back to the top