4704 jobs - 68 added today
409650 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me jobs relevant to my job search
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close

Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + £10,000 bonus
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Uncapped commission
Location: Maidstone
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing

Job Title: Specification, Sales Manager – Flat Roofing

Industry Sector: Flat Roofing, Single Ply Roofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Roof Coatings, Green Roofs, Refurbishment Projects, Refurbishment, Car Parks, Building Surveyors, Surveyors, Surveys, Local Authorities, Consultants, Architects, Specifiers, Waterproofing Contractors, Waterproofing Sub- Contractors, Main Contractors

Area to be covered: Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, South London

Remuneration: £40,000 -£50,000neg (depending on exp) + uncapped commission circa £10,000 bonus

Benefits: £6,000 car allowance & comprehensive benefits packages

The role of the Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a range of liquid applied roofing systems for application such as roofs, walkways, balconies, car parks, roads and infrastructure

·         80-90% time gaining specifications with predominantly building surveyors, local authorities, consultants, architects, health authorities and other major specifiers

·         10-20% of your time will be spent following projects through to completion with specialist quality waterproofing & roofing sub-contractors, installers

·         Majority of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, will the remaining portion of your time generating new business relationships

·         Inheriting a territory currently turning over circa £800k

·         90% of your time will be focused on refurbishment projects, with the remaining 10% on new build projects

·         Typical projects include hotels, healthcare, education, stadiums, facilities, retail

The ideal applicant will be an Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing with:

·         Must have experience in flat roofing

·         Must have some technical specification experience with building surveyors, surveyors, consultants and specifiers

·         Must have experience working on refurbishment projects

·         Ideally have experience selling liquid applied waterproofing systems, however will consider any flat roofing system experience i.e. single ply

·         Ideally have construction site experience

·         Ability to hunt for new projects whilst also building and retaining relationships along the way

·         Ability to sell a technical solution rather than on price (must be able to up-sell)

The Company:

·         Family owned

·         Market leader

·         Finically secure

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist construction field sales recruitment consultancy, dealing exclusively with construction field sales jobs, construction field sales vacancies and specification field sales positions within: Flat Roofing, Single Ply Roofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Roof Coatings, Green Roofs, Refurbishment Projects, Refurbishment, Car Parks, Building Surveyors, Surveyors, Surveys, Local Authorities, Consultants, Architects, Specifiers, Waterproofing Contractors, Waterproofing, Sub- Contractors, Main Contractors

Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing

Job Title: Specification, Sales Manager – Flat Roofing

Industry Sector: Flat Roofing, Single Ply Roofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Roof Coatings, Green Roofs, Refurbishment Projects, Refurbishment, Car Parks, Building Surveyors, Surveyors, Surveys, Local Authorities, Consultants, Architects, Specifiers, Waterproofing Contractors, Waterproofing Sub- Contractors, Main Contractors

Area to be covered: Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, South London

Remuneration: £40,000 -£50,000neg (depending on exp) + uncapped commission circa £10,000 bonus

Benefits: £6,000 car allowance & comprehensive benefits packages

The role of the Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a range of liquid applied roofing systems for application such as roofs, walkways, balconies, car parks, roads and infrastructure

·         80-90% time gaining specifications with predominantly building surveyors, local authorities, consultants, architects, health authorities and other major specifiers

·         10-20% of your time will be spent following projects through to completion with specialist quality waterproofing & roofing sub-contractors, installers

·         Majority of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, will the remaining portion of your time generating new business relationships

·         Inheriting a territory currently turning over circa £800k

·         90% of your time will be focused on refurbishment projects, with the remaining 10% on new build projects

·         Typical projects include hotels, healthcare, education, stadiums, facilities, retail

The ideal applicant will be an Specification Sales Manager – Flat Roofing with:

·         Must have experience in flat roofing

·         Must have some technical specification experience with building surveyors, surveyors, consultants and specifiers

·         Must have experience working on refurbishment projects

·         Ideally have experience selling liquid applied waterproofing systems, however will consider any flat roofing system experience i.e. single ply

·         Ideally have construction site experience

·         Ability to hunt for new projects whilst also building and retaining relationships along the way

·         Ability to sell a technical solution rather than on price (must be able to up-sell)

The Company:

·         Family owned

·         Market leader

·         Finically secure

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist construction field sales recruitment consultancy, dealing exclusively with construction field sales jobs, construction field sales vacancies and specification field sales positions within: Flat Roofing, Single Ply Roofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Roof Coatings, Green Roofs, Refurbishment Projects, Refurbishment, Car Parks, Building Surveyors, Surveyors, Surveys, Local Authorities, Consultants, Architects, Specifiers, Waterproofing Contractors, Waterproofing, Sub- Contractors, Main Contractors

Apply

Email me jobs relevant to my job search

  Back to the top