- Genuine South West Territory.
- UK Market Leader in their space.
- Local Office to garner support but national and global presence.
- New Business Sales but a wealth of support- telesales, testimonials, pipeline.
Job title and sector: South West BDM, SaaS, HR and Workforce Management Software.
The Role: The value proposition of this workforce management software vendor is clear- right person, right place, right time. Their testimonials reach across multiple sectors so if you're looking for a demonstrable ROI and happy clients who are prepared to do some of the selling for you and you're a consultative new business sales person at the top of your game, this this is smart move for you. Key role information for the South West BDM, SaaS, HR and Workforce Management Software:
- Autonomous, client facing role but based a couple of days a week from the regional south west office.
- You'll lead business development activity, working closely with a lead gen team.
- Selling to a range of sectors- Hospitality, Engineering, Manufacturing, FM, Public Sector.
- Ramped up revenue target of circa £350k, which most of the team have beaten in their first year.
Requirements for the South West BDM, SaaS, HR and Workforce Management Software:
- B2B Client facing sales experience.
- Track record of over achieving a new business target for 2 of the last 3 years.
- Interest in technology, finger on the pulse.
- Relevant product/services experience: HR Services, Mobile Working, Recruitment, Payroll, Capital Equipment, Time and Attendance.
The Package South West BDM, SaaS, HR and Workforce Management Software:
- Benefits: Pension, Health, 25 days holiday.
- Major Player in Software in the UK.
- Experience both acquisitive and organic growth.
- Strong Pre-Sales and technical support- allow you focus on getting the deals done.
Location: The position of Sales Representative covers Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Cheltenham, Reading.