The Solutions Delivery manager role is a blend of Project Management, Client Management and Service Delivery. The successful candidate will network with internal and external stakeholders to identify, develop and operationalise new innovative solutions to help hospitals improve asset management of medical equipment and in-hospital logistics.
A global logistics giant, heavily invested in it's people and customers, creating an environment of innovation, progressive solutions and effective service delivery for the NHS, to support efficiencies and cost savings.
Responsible for the development, implementation and management of solutions to help NHS trusts better finance, plan, utilise and dispose of medical equipment.
Key requirements & accountabilities:
* You will be responsible for winning & delivering new opportunities to support NHS trusts procure and finance long term medical equipment replacement plans.
* Leading research, analytical, problem solving and solutions development activities to identify, develop, test and operationalise new innovative solutions to help hospitals better utilise and dispose of medical equipment.
* Presenting and pitching to customers and key stakeholders including to senior management and functional specialists within the NHS.
* Facilitating workshops with clinical staff, medical equipment specialists and senior decision makers within NHS trusts, including Directors of Finance.
* Applying expert communication, project management and change management skills to lead and deliver projects working with cross functional specialists.
The successful candidate will have project management skills teamed with excellent relationship development abilities with multiple internal and external stakeholders - to a senior level. A working understanding of the NHS will be advantageous, it's not essential. Being a self-starter, a problem solver and an engaging communicator will be more beneficial. A natural people person with an entrepreneurial flare and a commercial eye will fit well within the team and role.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus - 15%
- Company car
- Additional benefits package