9 months ago
Role: Software Presales Manager
Job Location: London
Travel: up to 100%
Salary: £70,000 £93,000
Closing Date: 28/02/2019
As part of the software group in Products focused on the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry, you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to define cutting edge solutions for CPG companies, solving our client’s most complex issues. Our clients and markets span the full range of CPG segments and market archetypes.
We are currently seeking a Software Pre-Sales Manager to be hands on, results orientated role supporting a Sales team focused on high-value enterprise level solution sales. This individual will have in depth knowledge of Accenture Software solution for the Consumer Goods Industry and provide functional and technical guidance throughout the sales cycle.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Work closely with Sales, Client Account Teams, Product Management and Presales Leadership.
* Develop and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations that position Accenture Software solutions within a wider Sales & Marketing Front Office Transformation context.
* Development of business value materials and content for RFP responses, presentations and demonstrations to key decision makers
* Preparation and ownership of demonstrations and workshops through the different phases of the sales cycle
* Provide subject matter expertise for specific Software products, both Customer and Product Management engagements.
* Work with services to help develop initial implementation estimates.
* Ensure smooth transition from sales to delivery teams including documentation and knowledge transfer sessions
* Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, analyst views and product knowledge.
* Appropriate certification level as determined by presales leadership in salesforce and software products.