5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience crafting and managing social marketing strategy and content development for Business-to-Business/Business-to-Consumer (B2C) brands.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience managing editorial social media accounts with a diverse B2B/B2C audience.
* Experience defining Marketing measurement and tracking, demonstrating an analytical mindset.
* Experience in cross-functional stakeholder management.
* Track record of creativity and innovation in the social media space.
* Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Business-to-Business (B2B) Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) team works on inspiring, engaging, and growing businesses across EMEA. As a Social Media Strategy Lead, you will craft and execute the social media and content strategy for our B2B offering in EMEA, working closely with global, regional, and local teams.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Build and oversee social media strategy for the B2B industry in EMEA, including development of strategy, brand voice, content calendars, content distribution, and measurement plan.
* Drive growth and product centric initiatives/content projects across social channels.
* Conduct social analytics, generate timely reports, and define/execute measurement roadmap.
* Build effective relationships with regional and local teams. Provide ongoing support, advice, and guidance from a social perspective.
* Develop EMEA perspective on social positioning, branding, and messaging. Develop social best practices and trainings to share across markets.