3 months ago
We're currently recruiting for a Social Media Engagement Agent to join our brand new Customer Engagement Team. Sitting within the Contact Centre your priority will be responding on The National Lottery’s social channels and be fully trained in customer service across telephone and web chat too.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You’ll be part of a brand new team focusing on supporting customers of one of the UK’s best known brands across multiple touch points. Your mission is to make our customers feel listened to and valued. You'll be the first point of contact for those that prefer to get in touch via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Answering questions about our games, resolving account queries. helping to drive positive feelings about The National Lottery and increasing win belief.
What you'll bring to the table
* Excellent written English and a good grasp of the nuances of the English Language to communicate effectively and engagingly.
* Everything we do happens via our systems. You'll need to be comfortable operating multiple systems to help our customers get the support they need.
* You need to know the different platforms and how to use each appropriately, as well as have experience with tools such as Sprinklr or HootSuite. You should be able to craft a witty and apt hashtag or drop in the right emoji to make your responses entertaining as well as accurate.
* You need to be able to get to the heart of what our customers are asking or saying and get back to them with the right information in a timely manner. A lot of the questions you respond to will be very similar but that doesn’t mean your answers have to be the same. We want your personality to shine through!
* The single biggest skill you’ll need is a desire to help our customers, and to do the right thing! Our customers are not afraid to say how they really feel and you will be key in feeding their complaints and compliments back into the wider business.
* At key times comments and questions will come thick and fast. You'll need to be able to prioritise and respond appropriately.
* This a new team in a unique business. We want your thoughts and ideas on how we can do things better.
Our Social Media Engagement Team operates from 8am – 11pm Monday to Sunday. You will need to be able to commit to a 37 hour working week on a rota basis which will include some evenings.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.